On October 6-7, 2020, Learning & Development and Human Resources peers from around the globe attended the LinkedIn Learning Virtual Summit to build community, share best practices, and explore the key trends that are shaping the new world of learning at work. Over the course of two half-days, the sessions and panel discussions explored how to:
- Upskill and reskill for the future of work
- Cultivate organizational agility and resilience
- Create learning programs that break through
- Use learning as a catalyst for organizational change
Some key takeaways from the sessions were:
- Learning has become a must-have—let’s keep it that way!
- It is a critical time for leaders to learn and be open to diverse perspectives to create successful innovation.
If you haven't had the chance yet, be sure to join the L&D Group on LinkedIn to continue the conversation with your peers.
Check out these resources to re-live the event:
Watch the replay and share it with your peers.
We also unlocked a LinkedIn Learning path until October 18th focused on mental health. Check it out and share it with your team.
ATD NYC thanks LinkedIn Learning for being a sponsor and for hosting the LinkedIn Learning Virtual Summit.