1. What three words describe you and why?
People Data Nerd. I am passionate about people, quantifying and measuring things, and get super excited about all of it. I wear my nerd badge like a medal of honor.
2. What is/was your volunteer role?
Co-Chair People Analytics SIG. This involves organizing SIG events; translating board questions into a branching survey form and analyzing results with some natural language processing techniques; and developing data architecture for surveys.
3. What do you/did you love about volunteering for ATD NYC? How has the experience changed you?
I love developing technical solutions and data that drive people strategy. Particularly with these projects, I think its interesting to see what trends and insights we find about our members or what people want to develop during mentorship.
4. What career development opportunities are you exploring in the next one year?
I'm working on taxonomies (aka role classifications) and skill gap analytics for our workforce strategy; competitive business intelligence related to talent; and building automation into HR processes.
5. What advice would you give to a Chapter member who is considering volunteering today?
Do it. The chapter is full of interesting and supportive people.
6. What is the best way to get in touch with you and/or your social media links, website, email address?