1. What three words describe you and why?
Here's what others have said about me in my LinkedIn recommendations: "thoughtful," "motivational," "empathetic" because they have experience working with me either as clients in my executive and career coaching practice, or as attendees at my workshops. And I do feel these three words capture both personal characteristics and a communication style that have enabled clients to derive a lot of value from our work together over the years.
2. What is/was your volunteer role?
On the Board as VP Chapter Events in 2015, Ran the Webinars SIG in 2014, Co-Lead the Career Development SIG from 2016 to Present.
3. What do you/did you love about volunteering for ATD NYC? How has the experience changed you?
I love working with my colleagues in the Chapter, such a great group of people who are really engaged, looking to help each other, and just plain nice!
4. What career development opportunities are you exploring in the next one year?
Take the marketing of my career and executive coaching business to the next level/get better at marketing.
5. What advice would you give to a Chapter member who is considering volunteering today?
Do it! You'll meet some great people and make some valuable career connections that you'll benefit from, while at the same time helping others in the chapter through your volunteer efforts.
6. What is the best way to get in touch with you and/or your social media links, website, email address?