1. What three words describe you?
Excellence– I set high standards and use proven principles and techniques to achieve effective and efficient results that meet those standards.
Innovation– I use unexpected and unusual approaches in order to engage people.
Curiosity– I enjoy learning new things, including new subject matter for my projects.
2. What is/was your volunteer role?
- I was part of the Performance Support team headed by Hal Christensen to create a tool for scheduling Wild Apricot events
- I was a participant in the pilot mentorship program – as a mentor.
3. What do you/did you love about volunteering for ATD NYC? How has the experience changed you?
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience. In addition I benefit from hearing about what others are doing, as well as from being challenged by questions.
4. What career development opportunities are you exploring in the next one year?
I like to keep up with changes in technology, as well as to hear about different strategies that people are talking about.
5. What advice would you give to a Chapter member who is considering volunteering today?
- Anticipate that you may need to devote more time than expected to most projects.
- Be flexible.
6. What is the best way to get in touch with you and/or your social media links, website, email address?
Email address: email@example.com