1. What three words describe you?
Honest/Integrity, passionate, focused.
2. What is/was your volunteer role?
I was on the Board Nomination Committee in 2020 – the Committee’s role was to interview potential board members. I am continuing in this role in 2021.
3. What do you/did you love about volunteering for ATD NYC? How has the experience changed you?
I have really enjoyed getting more involved in the processes of the NYC Chapter. I have been really impressed with the team that I have been lucky enough to interact with at ATD NYC chapter. How it has changed me is that I need to commit to increase my involvement in 2021.
4. What career development opportunities are you exploring in the next one year?
I am looking into some facilitation and virtual training certifications to start with in 2021.
5. What advice would you give to a Chapter member who is considering volunteering today?
Do not hesitate to get involved at a deeper level. There is not a downside, you have the opportunity to learn, engage with like minded professionals and build relationships that will remain a positive influence on you.
6. What is the best way to get in touch with you and/or your social media links, website, email address?
Reach out anytime via LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/dvc40 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.