Join us for an evening to learn about how our subconscious brain works, and networking with your local talent development community and ATD NYC board; members and non-members are welcome.
Registration spots are limited; ATD NYC members have the benefit to register before the event opens to non-members on September 26th. We hope to see you there!
About the event:
Most people are fascinated about their brain, but they don’t really know how it works. For context, think of the brain as an iceberg, with the conscious mind operating above the waterline, and the subconscious brain operating below the waterline.
It's easy to understand how our language-based conscious mind operates, either through conversing with others, or through our own internal dialogue. However, it's more challenging to understand how our subconscious brain works, as we don't have direct access to it.
This session will explore the engaging neuroscience behind:
- Fluid Thinking, which supports our adaptability and learning agility, and Cognitive Capital
- The associated 10 Subconscious Thinking Habits, such as Analytical Thinking, Innovative Thinking, Strategic Thinking, etc. and how they impact productivity and performance
- An interactive dive into Focused Thinking (On average, 28% of a person’s total working hours are lost due to distractions, which equates to $34,000 per person per year in lost productivity)
Your own Focused Thinking assessment (Pre-session complimentary assessment - group results will be discussed during the session):
1. Click and complete the assessment here: https://www.enigmafit.com/focusedtestv2
2. Important to enter 100% discount code: BH01 ATD NYC
About the speaker:
Phillip is Cognitive Scientist and the CEO of enigmaFIT, a global executive brain coaching company. He has dedicated his career to unlocking the power of the brain and developing leaders’ cognitive excellence, adaptability, and learning agility. Phillip’s clients include Fortune 500 executives and entrepreneurs from around the world, including in the USA, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Phillip is an accomplished author, having contributed to the USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling book 'Habits of Success'. He's also recently released his latest book titled, 'Brain Habits: The Science of Subconscious Success’ – an Amazon #1 Best Seller in the Developmental Biology category.
Questions can be directed to our program contacts:
Online Event Recording Policy:
By attending this online event, you consent to be recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such recording for any purpose in connection with the event. You understand that this recording is done in reliance on the consent given by you by entering this event. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not activate your web camera.
- Ensure you save the calendar details after you register to hold your time
- Zoom details are sent upon registration and in reminders via e-mail; we welcome you to add these directly to your calendar hold if not already populated
ATD NYC chapter has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer educational programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. This event qualifies for a maximum of 1 point.
Add Meeting to Calendar
After you register, don't forget to use the "add to my calendar" feature on the top righthand side of the webpage to hold your time (example image below)