ATD NYC is proud to participate in the ATD Regional Webinar Series. This collaboration of 6 ATD chapters (including Eastern PA, Greater Philadelphia, Mid NJ, Northern NJ, Long Island & New York City) is bringing together the best of our networks to provide world class presenters and content. We look forward to sharing these webinars with you throughout 2020!
Understand the 5 Behaviors everyone on your team needs to master to succeed!
Learning session summary:
This session introduces the five key components for any team, in person or remote, that wants to achieve outstanding outcomes. This simple framework, based on the international best-selling work of Patrick Lencioni, and when implemented consistently, can help every team:
- Make faster, better decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all team members which dramatically improves employee engagement
- Notice the wasted time and energy spent focusing on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict and then move them in a positive direction
- Focus only on important issues and stop revisiting the same topics repeatedly because of a lack of buy-in which causes performance improvement initiatives to stall and die
- Create exceptional and sustainable, departmental outcomes
Detailed 60 minute session content:
This is a fast paced, interactive learning experience that helps participants clearly understand what it takes to build truly cohesive and effective teams at every level of an organization.
If Customer, Employee, and Leadership satisfaction are high on your list of must-haves, then exceptional teamwork is a necessity.
Having smart individual contributors is not enough! Developing cohesive, productive teams, takes work but the payoff can be huge — for you, your customers, your employees, your departments, and your entire organization. Each behavior presented will include the rationale, the benefits, and sample activities, to implement immediately in the workplace.
By joining Kiki for this webinar you'll be eligible to experience The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Personal Assessment for FREE! ($120.00 value). A special offer only for those who attend!
This will help you to harness the power of The Five Behaviors® across your entire organization. The Five Behaviors® Personal Development solution teaches individuals how to become better teammates and function more collaboratively, cohesively and productively on ANY team! Join the webinar, learn the model from Kiki, take the assessment for free and then carry your takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork across your entire organization. Once you adopt the powerful principles, you will help to shape the proven team behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
Taking the assessment will reveal:
- Your natural inclinations towards building vulnerability based trust and why it should matter to you on any team
- Your relationship to conflict at work and how you can become even more comfortable with it
- Your degree of need for clarity and buy in before a commitment will be made which determines the success of any team
- Your level of comfort with receiving feedback and holding others accountable to the commitments made that will move your team towards better outcomes
- Your motivators and stressors which enhance or impede your ability to focus on the collective results of the entire team
Looking forward to your participation on the 26th!
About our presenter:
Kiki Orski is an experienced Performance Improvement Consultant with over 20 years of coaching and training leaders to achieve great results by improving workplace relationships. Kiki coaches leaders on how to work more effectively with their leadership teams, their employees and their clients to improve productivity, engagement and ultimately profits. Her company, Peak Performance Consulting is dedicated to helping organizations develop the interpersonal, leadership and client service skills needed to be an Organization of Choice. Exceptional performance at every level of the organization is the goal.
Kiki, as an organizational coach and trainer, has focused her energies on the people side of business. The guiding theory and principles of Emotional Intelligence, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and her certification as a “Results Systems” Coach, help provide a solid leadership foundation for all clients in her practice. Her primary goal is to ensure the work and learning that is done is truly sustainable and achieves outstanding outcomes.
Peak Performance has a client list that spans healthcare, pharmaceuticals, travel, banking and engineering firms.
Partial Client List: UNICEF, United Nations, Chick-Fil-A, Pfizer, Victorinox, SUNY Upstate Healthcare System, Citibank, NY Presbyterian Healthcare System, Integra Medical Managed Care, Air France, Citibank
Teams that work! Helping organizations bring the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Process to life, so every team can become a more successful team.