NOTE: Since this event has reached capacity, we have disabled guest registrations.
Is your resume communicating how you can help a prospective employer in the 15 seconds a hiring manager is going to look at it?
Are the keywords in your LinkedIn profile strategically placed to improve your likelihood of being spotted by a recruiter?
In this seminar, Robert Hellmann, of www.hellmannconsulting.com and author of Advanced LinkedIn, will review actual client examples of successful resumes and LinkedIn profiles. You'll get the facts straight about what works, what doesn't, and the important differences between these two essential mediums. In the process, you’ll learn how to craft a compelling resume and profile that will help you get and ace interviews. Specifically, we’ll cover:
• How to write powerful resume and LinkedIn profile content that gets the attention you want
• Nine resume “do’s” and six resume “don’ts” that will debunk a lot myths and save you time
• How to take maximum advantage of LinkedIn’s search algorithm, to improve the odds of a hiring manager spotting your profile
• How to address common issues, like gaps in your resume, too-much or too-little experience, or job-hopping
• What you need to know about adapting your resume for your LinkedIn profile
About the Presenter:
Robert Hellmann <Bio>
5:30pm - 6:00pm: Networking
6:00pm - 7:15pm: Seminar
7:15pm - 7:45pm: Networking
Costs: Free for chapter members; Non-members may audit one SIG event then must become a chapter member to continue.
Registration Deadline and Requirements: April 29 at 12:00pm (Noon) to ensure proper security requirements at the venue
Robert Hellmann - email@example.com
Barbara Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org